Weekend Lamaze Class -ONLINE -Sat. Dec. 18 - Sun., Dec. 19 (5-9 pm each day)
Time & Location
About The Event
The class is $185.00. A $40.00 deposit is due to hold your spot and the remaining balance will be due before the first class. Your instructor will provide directions on how to pay the balance.
Our new class format gives the best of both worlds!
Enjoy some time preparing for your special “birth” day with a fun, informative, Lamaze Class! You and your support person will learn:
- Signs of labor
- Helpful hints for the coach
- Comfort measures, such as breathing and relaxation techniques
- Various positions to help reverse back labor and failure to progress
- Hospital procedures and interventions
- Cesarean birth
- Birth day care for mom and baby
The goal of the course is to provide a balanced approach, combining the benefits of Lamaze with medical practices, if needed, to enable the mom to enjoy a positive birth experience.
Registrants for this class also receive a book and access to complimentary review videos to watch at home.
- Non-refundable class deposit$40$400$0