Sat, Jul 17|
SOLD OUT!! Lamaze IN PERSON - Springfield, VA - Weekend 1-Day 7/17
$165 One-day IN PERSON class. Limited to 5 couples and adheres to COVID guidelines. Masks required. Instructor will send an email with what to bring.
Time & Location
Jul 17, 2021, 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Springfield, 6215 Rolling Rd, Springfield, VA 22152
About The Event
Class is $165.00. A $40.00 deposit per couple is due to hold your spot and the remaining balance will be due before the first class. Your instructor will provide directions on how to pay the balance. $10 credit if registered for this class and Infant Care plus CPR combined.
Enjoy some time preparing for your special “birth” day with a fun, informative, Lamaze Class! You and your support person will learn:
- Signs of labor
- Helpful hints for the support person including lots of hands-on practice
- Comfort measures such as breathing, massage and relaxation techniques
- Various positions to help reverse back labor and failure to progress
- Hospital procedures/medications and interventions
- Birth plans and self-advocacy strategies
- Cesarean birth
- Care for mom after baby
The goal of the course is to provide a balanced approach, combining the benefits of Lamaze with medical practices, if needed, to enable mom to enjoy a positive birth experience.
Lamaze 1 day 7/17
weekend, in person or zoom