Lamaze Class - Washington, DC - Weeknight Class 2/11 - 3/10
Time & Location
About The Event
Class is $195.00. A $60.00 deposit is due to hold your spot and the remaining balance will be due before the first class. Your instructor will provide directions on how to pay the balance.
This is a 4-week Lamaze class series held one night a week with a make-up class built-in just in case.
Enjoy some time preparing for your special “birth” day with a fun, informative, Lamaze Class! This class is a weeknight class from 7pm - 9:15pm for 5 weeks.
The goal of the course is to provide a balanced approach, combining the benefits of Lamaze with medical practices, if needed, to enable mom to enjoy a positive birth experience.
You and your support person will learn:
- Signs of labor
- Helpful hints for the coach
- Comfort measures such as breathing & relaxation techniques
- Various positions to help reverse back labor and failure to progress
- Hospital procedures and interventions
- Cesarean birth
- Birth day care for mom and baby
Registrants for this class also receive a book and complimentary review videos to watch at home!
- Non-refundable Deposit$60$600$0