Lamaze Class -Wash., DC; ONLINE or ON DEMAND-2/06
Time & Location
About The Event
Class is $175.00; a $40.00 deposit is due to hold your spot and the remaining balance will be due 2 weeks before the first class so that you may receive a book and other materials via mail.
Enjoy some time preparing for your special “birth” day with a fun, informative, Lamaze Class! You and your support person will learn:
- Signs of labor
- Helpful hints for the coach
- Comfort measures such as breathing and relaxation techniques
- Various positions to help reverse back labor and failure to progress
- Hospital procedures and interventions
- Cesarean birth
- Birth day care for mom and baby
The goal of the course is to provide a balanced approach, combining the benefits of Lamaze with medical practices, if needed, to enable mom to enjoy a positive birth experience.
Registrants for this class also receive an optional 20 min. private chat with the instructor 2 weeks after the class concludes to assure all questions are answered!
- Non-refundable class deposit$40$400$0