Sat, Oct 24|
Lamaze Class - Springfield, VA - IN-PERSON Weekend 1-Day 10/24
$165.00 Sign up fast for this 1-Day Lamaze Class! It sells out quickly! This class is a one-day, Saturday class from 9:30am-5:30pm in Springfield, VA.
Time & Location
Oct 24, 2020, 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Springfield, VA, 6215 Rolling Rd, West Springfield, VA 22152, USA
About The Event
Class is $165.00. A $40.00 deposit is due to hold your spot and the remaining balance will be due before the first class. Your instructor will provide directions on how to pay the balance.
Enjoy some time preparing for your special “birth” day with a fun, informative, Lamaze Class! You and your support person will learn:
- Signs of Labor
- Lots of hands-on opportunities for the partner to practice supporting mom during labor
- Comfort measures such as breathing, positioning, imagery, massage and relaxation techniques
- Strategies to help reverse back labor and failure to progress
- Hospital procedures and interventions including medications and epidurals
- Birth plan and self-advocacy strategies
- Cesarean birth
- Birth day care for mom and baby
The goal of the course is to provide a balanced approach, combining the benefits of Lamaze with medical practices, if needed, to enable mom to enjoy a positive birth experience.
Non-refundable class deposit
1 ticket per couple. This a non-refundable deposit to hold your spot in the class. It is transferable to another class with 24 hours notice before the class date.$40.00