Sun, Aug 19|
Lamaze Class - Leesburg, VA - Weekend 1-Day 8/19
$195.00 This class is a Lamaze one-day, Sunday class from 9am-5:30pm
Time & Location
Aug 19, 2018, 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Leesburg, VA, Loudoun Pilates - 36 Catoctin Cir SE, Leesburg, VA 20175, USA
About The Event
Class is $195.00. A $60.00 deposit is due to hold your spot and the remaining balance will be due before the first class. Your instructor will provide directions on how to pay the balance.
Enjoy some time preparing for your special “birth” day with a fun, informative, Lamaze Class! You and your support person will learn:
- Anatomy and hormones
- Signs of labor
- Labor partner preparation
- Comfort measures such as breathing, massage, and relaxation techniques
- Various positions to help reverse back labor and to encourage progress
- Learn to work with your care provider and how to make informed decisions
- Hospital procedures and interventions
- How to have a gentle cesarean
- Postpartum care for mom and baby
- Introduction to breastfeeding
The goal of the course is to provide a balanced approach, combining the benefits of Lamaze with medical practices, if needed, so parent(s) can have a positive birth experience.
Registrants for this class also receive a book and complimentary review videos to watch at home!
Non-refundable class deposit
1 ticket per couple. This a non-refundable deposit to hold your spot in the class. It is transferable to another class with 24 hours notice before the class date.$60.00